MTS Nutrition Black Seed Oil is 100% cold-pressed for maximum potency from Nigella Seeds (Nigella Sativa). Each serving contains 500mg of Black Cumin Seed Oil. This oil is rich in fatty acids, including palmitic (C16:0), stearic (C18:0), oleic (C18:1), and linoleic (C18:2) fatty acids. Black Seed Oil is rich in antioxidants such as thymoquinone to help support immune health.
- Taking Black Cumin Seed Extract for two months has been shown to reduce high blood pressure in people whose blood pressure is mildly elevated.*
- Taking Black Seed Oil has been shown to reduce high cholesterol. It’s high in healthy fatty acids that can help you maintain healthier cholesterol levels. Examples of these fatty acids include linoleic acids and oleic acids.*
- Taking oral black seed oil may help to reduce inflammatory joint symptoms.*
- The anti-inflammatory effects of black seed oil may extend to improving respiratory function and reducing inflammation in the airways.*
- Taking Black Seed Oil is associated with relieving stomach pain and cramps. The oil can help to reduce gas, stomach bloating, and the incidence of ulcers as well.*
Bottle contains 60 servings (120 softgels). Each serving contains 500mg of Black Cumin Seed Oil. Consume 2 softgels daily, preferably with a meal.