MTS Nutrition Machine Greens + Multi
Drink your fruits, vegetables, and vitamins all in one convenient shake!
Machine Greens™ is the first of its kind offering not only the most complete HEALTH AND WELLNESS blend on the market, but a full offering of healthy ALL NATURAL INGREDIENTS!
Machine Greens + Multi is the first ever health supplement to not only provide the equivalent of multiple servings of fruits and vegetables, but also provides a complete, high-end multi-vitamin all in one, convenient supplement! Machine Greens + Multi is the PERFECT supplement for those who do not get enough vegetables but want all the benefits they provide. Plus, when you add the SuperFruit Blend™ and Green Balance Blend, you no longer need your daily multivitamin—and that puts money right back in your pocket! Machine Greens + Multi also contains the ProDura™ Blend, a potent probiotic for gut and overall health as well as supportive supplements like Milk Thistle, N-Acetyl L-Cysteine and Alpha Lipoic Acid to Support Organ and Overall Health. This is the COMPLETE HEALTH BLEND! Because looking good and feeling great IS NOT A GAME!™
Green Balance™ Alkalizing Blend
A synergistic "green" formula of concentrated alkaline superfoods. A valuable source of naturally occurring phytonutrients, chlorophyll, live enzymes and bioavailable vitamins and minerals, Green Balance™ Alkalizing Blend aims to help boost energy and stamina, assist with mineral replenishment and provide optimal support for the body's systems. Active Ingredients: Phytonutrients, chlorophyll, enzymes, vitamins, minerals.
Features and benefits:
- Deeply concentrated chlorophyll source
- Easily absorbable vital nutrients
- Maintains healthy blood sugar levels
- Speeds up the process of regaining alkaline balance
- Helps the body reach a natural ideal pH balance
- Fosters a healthy environment for probiotics
- Assists to boost energy and stamina
- Made with many certified organic ingredients
- Alfalfa Organic contains over 300 nutrients and phytonutrients including a natural plant source of vitamin D. Alfalfa's alkalizing properties can promote detoxification in the body.
- Astragalus contains antioxidant bioflavonoids, polysaccharides, triterpenoid saponins, glycosides, amino acids, and trace minerals.
- Barley Grass Organic a rich source of alkalizing chlorophyll, amino acids, vitamins, minerals and antioxidants like saponin.
- Bitter Melon contains a mixture of steroidal saponins known as charantins, insulin-like peptides, and alkaloids that help maintain healthy blood sugar levels.
- Chlorella Cracked Cell Organic contains an amazing amount of vitamins, macrominerals, trace minerals, essential fatty acids, complete proteins, nucleic acids, chlorophyll, and a vast spectrum of phytochemicals.
- Gotu Kola a mild adaptogen, it may help the body better handle stress, trauma, anxiety, and fatigue.
- Kale Organic contains flavonoids which combine both antioxidant and anti-inflammatory benefits.
- Lemon is an excellent source of vitamin C and citrus limonins.
- Spirulina Organic contains a staggering array of essential nutrients with over 60% complete protein and high concentrations of many other important vitamins and minerals.
- Oat Grass Organic is an excellent source of beta carotene, vitamin K, folic acid, calcium, iron, protein, fiber as well as vitamin C and B vitamins.
- Wheatgrass Juice Organic Contains high levels of chlorophyll, beneficial in maintaining healthy blood counts and assisting in the formation of slightly alkaline ph levels in the body.*
Super Fruit Blend™
A delicious proprietary blend of the world's most phytonutrient-rich Berry Superstars including Acai, Maqui, Jabuticaba, Acerola and Raspberry. Bursting with a potent variety of vitamins, minerals, carotenes, protein and omega 3 fatty acids, BettaBerries™ Blend is a super concentrated whole food source of polyphenols, anthocyanins, xanthones, resveratrol and carotenes and offers whole body antioxidant support. Active Ingredients: Polyphenols, Anthocyanins, Bioflavonoids, Carotenes, Resveratrol.
Features and benefits:
- Nutrient dense: concentrated and easily absorbable format
- Combat free radicals and boost cellular health
- Cardiovascular and cognitive function support
- AcaiVida is a rich source of antioxidant compounds, particularly anthocyanins and Omega 3 fatty acids.
- Acerola is one of the richest sources of Vitamin C, Acerola also contains a variety of mineral salts that can help stressed and tired skin to be remineralized.
- Blackberry is rich in protein and essential fatty acids and its high tannin content may be helpful for maintaining tightness of tissues.
- Cranberry is an abundant source of a unique subclass of flavonoids called proanthocyanidins (PACs).
- Goji contains a complete spectrum of antioxidant carotenoids, including beta-carotene and zeaxanthin.
- Grapeseed contains powerful antioxidant polyphenols, such as oligomeric proanthocyanidins (OPC), resveratrol, vitamin E, and flavonoids.
- Jabuticaba is a deliciously sweet deep purple fruit rich in the unique antioxidant compound, jaboticabin.
- Mangosteen is particularly rich in a class of very potent antioxidants called xanthones.
- MaquiForza contains astonishing levels of antioxidant compounds. Maqui has the highest ORAC level of any known berry.
- Pomegranate contains high levels of ellagic acid, tannins and anthocyanins, which are also potent antioxidants.
- Raspberry contains significant amounts of the phytochemical ellagic acid, as well as other antioxidants flavanoids such as quercetin, kaempferol and anthocyanins.
- Strawberry is bursting with a unique synergestic combination of antioxidant phytonutrients--including anthocyanins, ellagitannins, flavonols, terpenoids, resveratrol and phenolic acids.*
ProDura Blend™ bacillus coagulans
A unique spore forming bacterium, perhaps the most effective, stable and potent probiotic strains available. It is a remarkably resilient strain of probiotic bacteria; strong enough to withstand processing and even stomach acid, yet bioavailable for the work it is meant to do. ProDURA™ is a spore forming bacterium with a protective coating that stays dormant until it meets the perfect conditions of heat, pH, and moisture found in the large intestine. Unlike many cultures, it can survive extreme processing, shipping, storage as well as the natural challenges of the digestive tract.
Clinical studies have shown its ability to:
- Inhibit E.coli and other pathogenic bacteria including vancomycin-resistant enterococci
- Help reduce bacterial vaginosis and diarrhea
- Assist in reducing lactose intolerance
- Help lower total cholesterol while raising good HDL levels in the blood
Lactobacillus plantarumIt is naturally found in fermented dairy and vegetable products. It has been shown to displace pathogenic bacteria and create an acidic environment in the intestines. L. plantarum also synthesizes L-lysine, an amino acid that promotes the absorption of calcium and the building of muscle tissue. It also plays a role in the secretion of the naturally occurring antibiotic Lactolin and has shown to encourage anti-viral activities.
Lactobacillus salivariusIt has been shown to help with chronic bowel conditions including ulcerative colitis and IBS. It has shown to inhibit pathogenic bacteria such as Salmonella and E.coli. It also assists with better digestion and utilization of the food we eat. Additionally it removes plaque from teeth.
Machine-Strong Organ Blend
- Milk Thistle: Added for liver-health benefits!
- Alpha Lipoic Acid: This is a one of a kind water and fat soluble antioxidant that scavenges. Alongside immense health and even organ health benefits, Alpha Lipoic Acid helps partition nutrients to lean tissue and away from fat tissue and enhances glucose utilization.
- Choline Bitartrate: Your body needs choline for a variety of vital functions, including the transmission of signals in your nervous system and maintenance of the structures of your cell walls.
- N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine: This modified version of Cysteine has powerful antioxidant properties. Antioxidants help prevent inflammation and cell damage, making it potentially useful for a number of conditions.