MTS Nutrition Vasky - Non-Stimulant Pump Inducing Preworkout
"When formulating Vasky™, we wanted a pleasant-tasting, yet unflavored non-stimulant pump enhancer that makes every preworkout better. Rather than fairy-dusting a bunch of redundant ingredients, we built Vasky off of two goals:
1) Improve bloodflow to the muscle.
2) Promote saturation of the muscles.
The proven dosing of trademarked and study-proven ingredients in Vasky give you all you need to achieve this. With Vasky's incredible value, it can easily be stacked with your favorite preworkout to achieve pumps and gains beyond your imagination. Are you Vasky?"
-Marc Lobliner, CEO of MTS Nutrition
MTS Nutrition VASKY™ is the SCIENTIFICALLY-DOSED leader in non-stimulant pre-workout meant to be taken as a standalone or with your favorite stimulant based pre-workout such as MTS Nutrition CLASH® or Ruckus™. VASKY contains Nitrosigine™ which enhances nitric oxide for an extended period of time, along with HydroMax™ Glycerol which promotes hyper-saturation of the muscles. With Taurine, added for its positive performance and volumizing effects, VASKY is guaranteed to help you achieve the greatest pumps and best workouts you’ve EVER had!
ONE SCOOP IS ALL YOU NEED!
Being pumped beyond your wildest dreams... That's Not A Game!
WHAT'S IN VASKY?
The body uses the amino acid arginine to fuel nitric oxide production. For years, it was believed that supplementing with free from L-Arginine would increase blood levels of the amino acid, leading to improved NO production and greater pumps. Unfortunately, arginine carries with it an extremely poor bioavailability, rendering it essentially useless for increasing NO production.
Enter Nitrosigine, a “enhanced” form of arginine where the amino acid is bonded to silicate. Developed by Nutrition 21, Nitrosigine has been shown to elevate NO levels within 30 minutes of ingestion and keep levels elevated for up to six hours. With daily usage, Nitrosigine builds up your baseline NO levels and keeps them elevated for up to 14 days!
Vasky includes the clinically backed dose of 1.5g of Nitrosigine, which has been shown to increase energy levels, muscle pumps, and recovery.Nitrosigine™ explained in detail: Click Here
Hydration is a critical component of optimal performance in and out of the gym. When adequately hydrated, you’re mentally and physically on top of your game. When you’re not, fatigue, both mentally and physically, rapidly set in.
That’s where HydroMax comes in. Pioneered by Glanbia Nutritionals, HydroMax is a high yield form of glycerol supplying 65% glycerol by mass. Glycerol transforms your muscles into ultra-absorbent sponges that allows them to soak up extra water, creating a state of “hyperhydration.” This creates massive cellular swelling, which aside from improved performance, makes for some pretty sick “water-based” pumps as well.[4,5]HydroMax™ explained in detail: Click Here
TaurineFound in vast quantities in the brain, heart, and skeletal muscles, taurine is a semi conditional that provides multiple benefits to the hard-training athlete. First and foremost, taurine functions as a cell volumizer, encouraging your muscles to absorb extra water, which leads to improved hydration, stamina, and muscle fullness. Since taurine is also present in the brain, it can enhance focus and reduce brain fatigue, helping you stay in the zone no matter how long you’re in the gym.
Taurine explained in detail: Click Here
Vitamin CAn essential water-soluble vitamin, Vitamin C is most commonly associated with fighting the common cold. You might be surprised to learn it’s also a valuable performance enhancer and nitric oxide booster. Research has shown that the popular vitamin enhances nitric oxide synthesis, helping you look my vasky. On top of that, Vitamin C can also reduce fatigue and the rate of perceived exertion during exercise.
MTS NUTRITION VASKY FEEDBACK
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What can I stack with Vasky?Clash and Ruckus are both perfect for this, and if you need carbs go with Carb 10!
I train at night, can I take Vasky Preworkout?YES! Vasky contains absolutely NO stimulants.
1. Hoffmann, E.K., I.H. Lambert, and S.F. Pedersen, Physiology of cell volume regulation in vertebrates. Physiol Rev, 2009. 89(1)
2. Yatabe Y, Miyakawa S, Ohmori H, Mishima H, Adachi T. Effects of taurine administration on exercise. Adv Exp Med Biol. 2009;643:245-252.
3. Alford, C., H. Cox, and R. Wescott, The effects of red bull energy drink on human performance and mood. Amino Acids, 2001. 21(2)
4. van Rosendal, S; Guidelines for glycerol use in hyperhydration and rehydration associated with exercise.; School of Human Movement Studies, The University of Queensland; 2010
5. Wingo, J; Influence of a Pre-Exercise Glycerol Hydration Beverage on Performance and Physiologic Function During Mountain-Bike Races in the Heat; University of Connecticut, Department of Sport, Leisure, & Exercise Science; 2004
6. Harvey et. al. The effects of inositol-stabilized arginine silicate on cognitive function. Journal of the American College of Nutrition. 2015;34(6):544.
7. Komorowski J, Perez Ojalvo S. A pharmacokinetic evaluation of the duration of effect of inositol-stabilized arginine silicate and arginine hydrochloride in healthy adult males. The FASEB Journal. 2016; 30(1) Supplement 690.17
8. Rood-Ojalvo S, Sandler D, Veledar E, Komorowski J. The benefits of inositol-stabilized arginine silicate as a workout ingredient. Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition. 2015;12(Suppl 1):P14. doi:10.1186/1550-2783-12-S1-P14.
9. Heller R, et al; L-Ascorbic acid potentiates nitric oxide synthesis in endothelial cells . J Biol Chem. (1999)
10. Heller R, et al; L-ascorbic acid potentiates endothelial nitric oxide synthesis via a chemical stabilization of tetrahydrobiopterin . J Biol Chem. (2001)
11. Huck CJ, et al; Vitamin C status and perception of effort during exercise in obese adults adhering to a calorie-reduced diet . Nutrition. (2012)